Softworld, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Business Development professional to join a high performing team in our Waltham, MA office. A proven track record in the contract staffing or technical services industry is required. Individuals with any amount of local or national contract Sales or Recruiting experience are encouraged to apply.
- Identifying and develop relationships with prospects through networking, cold/warm calling, and leads
- Source qualified contract and perm job requisitions
- Meet or exceed Gross Profit and Start goals as set by your manager
- Maintain strong Gross Profit margins using strong knowledge of the IT Consulting market and skilled negotiations with clients.
- Develop strong internal relationships with your recruiting partners to qualify reqs and deliver consultants to Softworld clients
- Stay up to date on trends within the industries and technology sectors that you support
- Strong background in sales and new business development experience within contract staffing.
- Experience in creating successful staffing and hiring solutions for a variety of industries and company sizes.
- 3-5+ years of experience initiating and maintaining long-lasting client relationships, and negotiating service contracts and fees.
- Ability to proactively promote candidates to support our customer base.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Must be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Softworld offers an aggressive base and commission plans, outstanding benefits and a dynamic, collaborative work environment committed to excellence and fun. At our core, Softworld is an IT Staff Augmentation firm with specific expertise in large scale, strategic project solutions. We offer support for a wide range of industries with specific expertise in banking, financial services, government, engineering, life sciences, and high technology.
With over 20 years of experience, Softworld understands that the success of every IT project relies on a strong strategy and the ability to secure the resources needed to implement that strategy. We approach every project with this in mind. Using a strategic approach to IT Staff Augmentation, our goal is to create solutions that align IT initiatives with our clients’ business objectives.
Softworld has earned recognition throughout our history including multiple selections to the Boston Globes Top 100 Places to Work, Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest Growing Private Firms, multiple selections to INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and multiple selections to Mass High Tech Largest Consulting Firms.
Our team consists of very senior, self-motivated individuals. In addition to our top paying compensation plan Softworld rewards its employees for their hard work with a quarterly bonus program, lucrative sales contests, and an attractive 401K plan. Our mature, flexible work environment is designed for high energy people who want to be measured by their results and hard work. We keep the environment fresh and lively with periodic contests, Friday breakfasts, Starbucks coffee, new laptops, online tools with mobile access that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Softworld has become one of the leading IT staff augmentation and strategy development firms in the country with offices in Falls Church, VA, New York City, Dallas, TX and Westborough, MA.