Our client is looking for an immediate need for a strong mid-level to senior-level (in experience) Civil Engineer with Industrial facility experience (LNG LPG natural gas plant experience or comparable background.
• Need a mid-senior level Civil Engineer (15+ years)
• Interfacing with clients; the development of bid specifications, qualifying, managing and interfacing with subcontractors
• Current civil design experience a must; no exceptions; not just a “reviewer” of someone else’s work
• Capable of designing drawings from concept to bid; technically current (will look for samples of work)
• Analyzing reports, maps, drawings, tests, and aerial photographs on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design projects
• Calculating cost and determining feasibility of project
• Inspecting construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards and directing construction and maintenance activities at project site
• Using computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
• An understanding on the interrelation of civil, mechanical, and electrical disciplines on construction projects is a plus
• Experience in LNG, LPG, and/or natural gas is preferred, but applicable non-gas, industrial or utility experience will be considered
• Experience with industrial site design and construction, the MS Office Suite
• AutoCAD Civil experience a plus
• Managing/meeting deadlines is a must
• BS in Civil Engineering; PE Preferred but not required