Deposit Product and Pricing Manager
- Deposit Product and Pricing Manager is required for a permanent position in Cleveland, OH.
- The individual will manage the development, implementation and recalibration of the retail deposit management strategy in optimally managing the retail deposit portfolio.
- He/she will also manage product and pricing analytics and detailed competitive assessment to drive the development and implementation of new products and pricing tools and inform the enhancement of existing products and processes.
- Experience with deposit product pricing management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in retail customer deposit management in a large financial services organization at a management level.
- Minimum of five years of experience analyzing and developing retail deposit products and pricing in a large financial services organization.
- Good understanding and experience with data warehouse, data marts, databases, analytic and reporting tools such as SAS, SQL and Cognos.
- Master’s degree
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.