Softworld, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Recruiter to join our Growing Engineering Practice. A proven track record in the contract staffing or technical services industry is required. Individuals with any amount of local or national contract Sales or Recruiting experience are encouraged to apply.
- Source and develop relationships with engineering consultants through networking, cold/warm calling, and referrals
- Utilize internal database, job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media, User Groups, and other sources to identify and recruti consultants within the engineering space
- Partner with Sales team to act as the Engineering SME with Softworld clients
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting life cycle including submittal, interview preparation, after acceptance, and onboarding
- Provide best in class service to Softworld's billing consultants ensuring that their needs and expectations are being met
- Meet or exceed your personal Gross Profit and Start goals as set by your manager
- Develop strong internal relationships with your sales partners to qualify reqs and deliver consultants to Softworld clients
- Stay up to date on trends within the industried and technology sectors that you support
- Strong background in recruiting Engineering professionals including Embedded, Electrical, and Mechanichal Engineers
- Expertise in search techniques using multiple sources
- 2-4+ years of experience initiating and maintaining long-lasting consultant relationships
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Must be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication skills
Softworld offers an aggressive base and commission plans, outstanding benefits and a dynamic, collaborative work environment committed to excellence and fun. At our core, Softworld is a Staff Augmentation firm with specific expertise in large scale, strategic recruiting solutions. We offer support for a wide range of industries with specific expertise in banking, financial services, government, engineering, life sciences, and high technology.
With over 20 years of experience, Softworld understands that the success of every project relies on a strong strategy and the ability to secure the resources needed to implement that strategy. We approach every project with this in mind. Using a strategic approach to Staff Augmentation, our goal is to create solutions that align initiatives with our clients’ business objectives.
Softworld has earned recognition throughout our history including multiple selections to the Boston Globe Top 100 Places to Work, Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work, Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest Growing Private Firms, multiple selections to INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and multiple selections to Mass High Tech Largest Consulting Firms.
Our team consists of very senior, self-motivated individuals. In addition to our top paying compensation plan Softworld rewards its employees for their hard work with a quarterly bonus programs, lucrative sales contests, and an attractive 401K plan. Our mature, flexible work environment is designed for high energy people who want to be measured by their results and hard work. We keep the environment fresh and lively with periodic contests, new laptops, online tools with mobile access that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Softworld has become one of the leading Staff Augmentation and recruiting strategy development firms in the country with offices in Waltham, MA, Fairfax, VA, New York City, Plano, TX and Westborough, MA.