What direction is your career taking? Do you look in the mirror and reflect upon what you want out of your career? Who can help you get to your desired destination? We are committed to your career and work across all aspects of engineering recruiting. We work with you to build the career you want. The word relationship means different things to different firms and our simple answer to you is that we are the engineeering recruiting firm that here is to assist you in your career when you need us, not just when we need you. We are confident in your engineering skills and we feel the same about our abilities in engineering recruiting. Judge us and judge everyone else.
We work with:
- Mechanical — Mechanical Engineers, Designers, Drafters, Analysts/ Analysis Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Analysts, Manufacturing Engineers, Lean Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Quality/Quality Assurance Engineers, Process Engineers, Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineers, Piping Engineers, Welding Engineers, Project Managers, Professional Engineers (P.E.’s).
- Electrical — Electrical Engineers, Designers, Drafters, Electronics Engineers, PCB Specialists, Reliability Engineers, Requirements Engineers, Components Engineers, Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Engineers; Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Engineers, Controls Engineers/PLC Programmers, Project Managers (P.E’s).
- Mechanical Design — Sheet Metal, Surfacing, “Class A”, Structural, Plastics/ Injection Molds, Machine/ Automation, Tooling/ Fixturing/ Weldments, Piping, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Electro-mechanical Packaging (E/M Packaging), Optical/Optics, Architectural, Civil/GIS, Onshore, Offshore, Marine, Aircraft, Automotive.
- Electrical Design — Electronics, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), Schematics, Electrical Diagrams, Wiring/ Harnessing/ Cabling/ Routing, Controls/ Control Panel, PLC’s, Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) / Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I).
- Design Support — Checkers, Configuration Management (CM), CAD Administrators, Documentation Specialists, Bill of Materials (BOM) Managers, Engineering Change (ECN) Specialists, Technical Writers
- CAD — Solidworks 2013, PTC Creo/Pro-Engineer Wildfire 6.0, Siemens NX8, NX7, NX6, NX5, Unigraphics NX, Catia V6, V5, V4, Autodesk Inventor 2013, Autocad 2013, Solid Edge, Ideas (NX), Architectural/Civil/Land Desktop, Bentley- Autoplant, Cadworx, Smartplant, PDMS, Rebus, PDS, Microstation, Autocad Electrical, Promis/e, Pro-Cable/ Pro-Harness, Pro-Diagram, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Cadence Allegro, Protel, Altium, (Formerly PCAD), Pads- Power PCB, Altium, DxDesigner, Orcad, Aveva Marine, ShipConstructor, SDRC, Teamcenter, PDM Works, Intralink, Windchill, Pro-PDM, Enovia, Smartteam, Vault.
- Analysis — ANSYS, NASTRAN, PATRAN, Cosmos, Algor, Pro/ Mechanica, Abaqus, Caesar II, Bentley Autopipe.
- PLC Programming: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron.
Your career matters to us and we are engineering recruiting that backs up our statements with action.