Seeking an Information Security Officer to provide System Security support and vulnerability management.
• Significant experience with IT security policy, NIST, FISMA etc.
• Provide support for McAfee Vulnerability Manager
• Relevant hands-on experience with vulnerability management- Nessus, Retina, WebInspect etc.
• This will include developing and building the vulnerability management services (implementation, adhoc, assessment) and the accompanying documentation (Implementation Best Practices Guide, internal procedures, etc).
• Experience/comfortable speaking with engineers in technical depth to assess current environment and make security policy recommendations based on discussion.
• Recommend and Implement Security Controls as Part of Updating the LAN System Security Plan (SSP)
• While updating the LAN's SSP, the program will review and make recommendations to enhance the security posture.
• Security controls, oversee implementation of the selected security controls, assess the implemented controls, and oversee continued monitoring of the controls.
• Experience assigning and reducing privileged accounts.
• Security tools such as Nessus and McAfee