Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for development of high-performance, customer-specific web-based applications for Case Management and Business Process Management solutions. Our software developers work within a team, collaborating with other developers and analysts to design and develop business applications that support mission critical customer needs.
• Work as part of a fast-paced team to perform object-oriented application development using entellitrak as the foundation.
• Analyze functional requirements and troubleshoot application code issues utilizing a variety of tools and technologies
• Work closely with other developers and quality assurance engineers to create fixes and enhancements to applications.
• Deliver high-quality software that will delight and astound our customers
• Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly, answer technical questions from customers, and be able provide efficient technical solutions to problems.
• Responsibilities also include writing technical documentation following company standards and methodology.
• Write reports with iReport toolkit, write custom JSP pages.
Required Basic Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience with Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with and functional
• Understanding of database structure.
• Understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
• 3+ years Testing/Quality Control experience.
• Prior experience answering technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience with workflow or data transaction solutions preferred.
• Prior experience with Case Management platforms (i.e. Salesforce, Entellitrak, Service Now, etc.)