Softworld, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Life Sciences Recruiting professional to join a high performing team in our Waltham, MA office. A proven track record in the contract Life Sciences staffing is required. Individuals with any amount of local or national contract Life Sciences experience are encouraged to apply.
- Source and develop relationships with life science consultants through networking, cold/warm calling, and referrals
- Utilize internal database, job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media, User Groups, and other sources to identify and recruit consultants within your area of technical expertise.
- Develop technical expertise in one or more of Softworld’s recruiting sectors (Validation, SAS Programming, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management)
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting life cycle including submittal, interview preparation, offer acceptance, and onboarding.
- Provide best in class service to Softworld’s billing consultants ensuring that their needs and expectations are being met.
- Meet or exceed Gross Profit and Start goals as set by your manager
- Maintain strong Gross Profit margins using knowledge of the IT consulting market and skilled negotiations with consultants.
- Develop strong internal relationships with your sales partners to qualify reqs and deliver consultants to Softworld clients
- Stay up to date on trends within the industries and technology sectors that you support
- Strong background in agency recruiting specifically within Life Sciences recruiting.
- Expertise in search techniques using multiple recruiting sources
- 2+ years of experience initiating and maintaining long-lasting consultant relationships within Life Sciences.
- Ability to proactively promote candidates to support our customer base.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Must be a goal-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Softworld offers an aggressive base and commission plans, outstanding benefits and a dynamic, collaborative work environment committed to excellence and fun. At our core, Softworld is an IT Staff Augmentation firm with specific expertise in large scale, strategic project solutions. We offer support for a wide range of industries with specific expertise in banking, financial services, government, engineering, life sciences, and high technology.
With over 20 years of experience, Softworld understands that the success of every IT project relies on a strong strategy and the ability to secure the resources needed to implement that strategy. We approach every project with this in mind. Using a strategic approach to IT Staff Augmentation, our goal is to create solutions that align IT initiatives with our clients’ business objectives.
Softworld has earned recognition throughout our history including multiple selections to the Boston Globes Top 100 Places to Work, Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest Growing Private Firms, multiple selections to INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and multiple selections to Mass High Tech Largest Consulting Firms.
Our team consists of very senior, self-motivated individuals. In addition to our top paying compensation plan Softworld rewards its employees for their hard work with a quarterly bonus program, lucrative sales contests, and an attractive 401K plan. Our mature, flexible work environment is designed for high energy people who want to be measured by their results and hard work. We keep the environment fresh and lively with periodic contests, Friday breakfasts, Starbucks coffee, new laptops, online tools with mobile features that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Softworld has become one of the leading IT staff augmentation and strategy development firms in the country with offices in Falls Church, VA, New York City, Dallas, TX and Westborough, MA.