Seeking a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to support web applications, perform risk analysis, and develop & create remediation.
3rd parties do not apply
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience. An additional 6 years of experience is needed in lieu of a degree
• CEH, GIAC, CISSP, CISA, GCIH, CAP, etc or similar cert required
• Experience working with developers to secure code and make sure code is compliant
• Test security code to assure it’s compliant
• Ensuring software products delivered to the environment are secure.
• Significant experience in web-based application security
• Experience with WebInspect or similar tool (Appdetective, AppScan, nessus, etc)-
• Perform security testing activities that include vulnerability discovery and risk analysis, which includes recommendations for risk mitigation.
• Perform security analysis for web applications, infrastructure assets and technologies, mobile applications, custom developed software implementations, virtual technologies, and common application platforms.
• Remediate vulnerabilities
• Conduct kickoff meetings and exit briefings
• Prepare technical responses to security questions
• Develop and present vulnerability and security testing demonstrations for business owners and team members.
• Meet with business owners to respond to ad-hoc questions, test findings, or other IT security related concerns
• Security Engineer, Security Incident Handler, or Security Solution Engineer