Strategic Alliance Manager (IOT)
The IoT securities team operates as a separate entity within the Group to find creative, bold, and innovative solutions to solve some of the most complex problems in the IoT space, and the Strategic Alliance Manager will be commissioned to identify, assess, negotiate, develop and nurture partnership alliances with services, software, hardware, and other technology companies. You will work alongside talented teams in marketing, sales, product management, and engineering.
The Strategic Alliance Manager will hold responsibility for:
• Act as the primary interface to our partners for our sales, products, marketing, and engineering teams. Understand the ecosystem, identify and prioritize partner engagements, build a strategy, define goals and objectives, and develop go-to market (GTM) plans.
• Work with the marketing and product teams to position alliance solution offerings to the field, prospects, partners, customers and other audiences.
• Develop technical collateral around partner relationships and joint solutions.
• Establish and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans with key partners to open up new channels to market
• Work with the channel sales team to drive programs and activities with channel partners to promote joint solutions.
• Actively manage key partnerships to drive new pipeline and customer acquisition
• Work closely with the executive team to evolve the product, sales and marketing strategies to align with the partner ecosystem
• Track key business indicators and lead QBRs for alliance partnerships
• Primary Relationships
• The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and serves as a member of the management team.
• This position participates with other management staff in charting the direction of the company, ensuring its accountability to all stakeholders and its effective operation.
• Within the company, the position has primary working relationships with the Directors and management team, and the service providers.
• Outside the company, the position coordinates, primarily, with key industry partners.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in business development, alliances or sales.
• Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners.
• Combination of experience in direct enterprise sales (including customer account management) and partner sales is desired.
• Must possess knowledge of IoT technologies and related markets and ecosystems.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
• Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.